We offer shipping through Fedex, UPS and the USPS. We strive to get your orders shipped as soon as possible, but our speed varies seasonally with our operations.
- From January through April, we ship on Mondays and Fridays. During this time of year we are only making popcorn on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, so in order to have your popcorn ship on Monday, we need to have your order by 2PM ET on Sunday.
- From May to October, we usually ship within 1-2 business days of receiving your order. This time of year we are making popcorn constantly, daily.
- From late October through late November, we go back to only shipping on Fridays and Mondays. Again, during this time of year we are only making popcorn on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, so in order to have your popcorn ship on Monday, we need to have your order by 2PM ET on Sunday.
- From Late November through the end of the year, we go back to shipping every day and orders go out within 1-2 business days typically.
Fedex and UPS Tips
- Most of our shipments go out via UPS SurePost, Fedex Ground, or Fedex Home Delivery. We are able to ship via Overnight via Fedex and UPS's other Express services, but we only enable those methods around the Holidays, or by special order by calling 888-436-6388. Most of our customers east of the Mississippi can be reached by Fedex Ground in 1-2 business days, so there is very little need for expensive Overnight Shipping.
- In most cases, for single item orders, UPS SurePost will be the most economical option. It typically takes 1 day longer than the shipping times listed on the below map. With this service, UPS carries the package most of the way to your location, but lets the local post office take it the last mile to you.
- Since we ship popcorn and popcorn is lightweight, in almost all circumstances, you will pay Fedex's minimum charge. This minimum charge applies for packages that weigh up to 15lbs. This means that whether you order the tiniest tub of popcorn we sell, or even a few of the biggest tubs, the shipping charge will be the same. With a shelf life of 12 months, we encourage our customers to order larger quantities to get the most bang for their shipping buck.
- Fedex and UPS pick up from our facility at around 2PM Monday-Friday, since we make all of our popcorn to order, orders must be placed by 12PM in order to be a candidate for same day shipping. This does not mean we guarantee same day shipping, it just means that if you order after 12PM, there's no chance that order will be shipped the same day.
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail
- USPS Priority Mail can get packages anywhere in the continental US within 3 business days.
- All PO Box shipments, or APO/FPO military shipments must be shipped via USPS
If you find that your popcorn is unsatisfactory, please let us know. We have stood behind our product for 80 years and will rectify any problems. We can be reached at 888-436-6388.
Returns must be initiate within 7 days of product delivery. If necessary, a return shipping label will be supplied by us to return the unsatisfactory product. The supplied Fedex or UPS return package can be shipped from any Fedex or UPS shipping location.